Stevens Chapel is located in at 238 Main Street in Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts on the island of Martha’s Vineyard. Built in 1901, the “sacred place with its warmth of natural wood and a glow through the diamond-paned windows” is named for our first minister, Daniel Waldo Stevens.
We have Sunday services year-round, winter and summer, at 11 am. Summer visitors are welcome and are often active in the work of the Society.
The Chapel is a warm and intimate space for Weddings and other Rites of Passage. For more information on renting the chapel, visit the Rites of Passage page.
The Trustees of the Church Property are elected by the Society to oversee the maintenance of the chapel and grounds. Inspections are held in June, a report is created, and a proposal for needed repairs and maintenance is made. Contact UUSMV email@example.com