We invite you to a farewell for Rev. Bill Clark on the front lawn of Stevens Chapel. You may choose to park and gather, socially distanced with masks (required) or park and remain in your car.
- Ring the church bell 7 times for the 7 years Rev. Bill was our Minister.
- Chalice lighting by Celeste Stickney, Vice President of the Society.
- A few words from Rita Brown, President of the Society, to honor Rev. Bill’s ministry with us.
- Presentation of the gift from the congregation by Kristy Brooks, Secretary of the Society
- A few words from Rev. Bill Clark, our retiring minister.
From 11:10 to 11:45 socially distanced (with masks) visits with Rev. Bill on the lawn. For those who wish to remain in their cars, cones will be set up for a “drive-through” lane where you can remain in your car, windows down, masks on, for a short visit with Rev. Bill.
From 12 to 12:30, for those who are unable to drive by or visit socially distanced, join Rev. Bill on Zoom
In case of rain, we will meet on Monday, September 7 same times!